6.22.2010

rubber stamp class...


This summer it seems that I'm certainly enjoying the glory of waking up bright/early in the mornings. I much rather start my day around 8:00am, to complete errands before high noon strikes. This morning was exceptionally nice...mother and I decided to have breakfast at the local donut shop while sipping our morning coffee.
Afterward's we headed to our favorite craft store to buy supplies for our new beloved venture...rubber stamping that is! We actually took a wedding cards/ invitations (rubber stamp) class this past Monday and discovered just how much we enjoyed making such things...Actually I'm so' smitten by this new hobby of mine that I plan to purchase a cute Martha Stewart rubber stamp kit, I now been eying for approximately 4 hrs :) Here are a few cards that I made in class yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment