3.30.2011

vintage + modern

shopping list:

1. tie waist blouse by t bags
2. maxi skirt by chloe
3. bow tie bobby pins by marc jacobs
4. lipstick in sensual glam by versace
5. giambattista valli sandals at net-a-porter
6. vintage 1960s handbag at mod human vintage

Currently, I'm incorporating sophisticated elements into my wardrobe, by adding a touch of glam. My usual appearance plays on the whole 'bohemian chic' appeal, however lately I've been yearning for a classic touch. Mr. Rugged recently admitted how much he adores me in maxi length gowns and skirts...which gives good reason to invest in a neutral tone (like the Chloe above) complimenting an assortment of pieces in my closet. The look above is not only elegant but does not totally abandon my inner hippie spirit after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment