7.09.2012

Shopping List

look1

Shopping List: 
1. James Perse                5. Madewell 
2. Madewell                    6. J. Crew 
3. J. Crew                       7. J. Crew 
4. American Vintage V    8. Just Cavalli - sold out

It's been 5 months since giving birth to our first child and I can finally say that I'm mastering the art of being a wife and mother. It's not easy living up to these two titles and I'll admit that some days are much more difficult than others, but overall it's the best thing I could ever ask for and I'm happy to be blessed with such an amazing family.
Mr. Rugged (husband), our son (J.J) and myself currently live in Atlanta, Georgia where it get's extremely hot and humid during the summer making it challenging to wear something chic yet baby proof while sustaining the heat. After browsing my latest J. Crew style guide, I realized what makes J. Crew so wonderful... they always get it right by making the most out of simple pieces and silhouettes, like pairing a simple colorful cotton t-shirt with a gorgeous pencil skirt. This season I plan on stocking my closet with these two classic staples which can be worn everyday - running errands, Sunday brunch and taking my baby to the park. 


No comments:

Post a Comment