11.01.2009

foot candy...

Kate Spade, Kenneth Cole, Tribeca

Ann Taylor, Forever 21, Thrift

Wet Seal

I hope everyone had an amazing Halloween weekend! Although I love the idea of getting dressed up and stuffing my face with sweet treats, I truly have not celebrated this whimsical, spooky event since I was a child. However, I'm quite positive when I do get married & have children, I will go 'all out' and begin celebrating it again...
November has finally arrived and I can't believe that I have yet to go 'fall/winter' shopping! Sunday afternoon, I decided to clean out my closet to see exactly what my wardrobe is lacking...and I was actually surprised by my winter shoe collection. I have a great variety of shoes to rock for these bitter, cold days ahead of us, than I'd expected. My Kate Spade rain boots and chunky, platform sandals are my absolute favorite! I plan on wearing my sandals with thick/cozy colorful socks!
What's in your 'fall/winter' shoe collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment