1.05.2010

2010 store update...


My family & I ventured off to Savannah, Ga to bring in 2010...On Saturday morning we had a lovely southern breakfast and drove to Tybee Island (15 minutes from Savannah) to stroll along the beach & visited Fort Pulaski on our way back into the city...(pictures of the trip in the next blog post.) Historic Savannah is a romantic, charming city, filled with antique shops, moss trees and cobble stone streets...it can make any person fall in love. We finally wrapped up our weekend by having a nice lunch at a cozy restaurant on the Riverwalk...
The holiday was an amazing, cheerful time and It seems bittersweet that the 'Christmas spirit' season has now come to an end. However, It's very exciting to bring in a new decade and I have high hopes & wishes for Mod Human this year! 2009 was an amazing year for M.H and I thank each of you from the bottom of my heart for all your support :)
I added a few more bags to the shop today, and will add another batch tonight...please have a look
 

No comments:

Post a Comment