2.16.2010

post valentines weekend...

 

What a long, relaxing weekend...in the mist of Valentines day, President's day and every other normal day, I spent time drinking herbal tea, eating chocolate and watching old movies. On Sunday, I drove to the antique capital of the south...Chamblee, Ga. It's a small, southern charming town located just north of Atlanta. It was nice browsing the 20,000 sq ft mall, however I was slightly disappointed that the other 14 antique shops were unfortunately closed on Sunday's....but at least I did find some lovely goodies for myself!
I also added a few gorgeous wicker handbags and a snakeskin purse to the store last night...they are beyond rare and unique! I was very tempted on keeping all 3 for myself, especially the red one but I figured someone else could give 'her' a better home.
As for the white handbags, they should be in the shop by this evening.
How did you spend your Valentines weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment