4.19.2010

random weekend...


This past weekend was laid back...with perfect weather and the company of good friends/family, I took it easy and enjoyed the ability to just relax. There were numerous events happening around Atlanta over the weekend such as The Dogwood festival, (which I would of loved to have attended) however the thought of sitting in traffic for hours quickly erased that event off the list :)
Above are some items that were added to the shop over the weekend! I'm actually very surprise at how much work I was able to complete...Hopefully there will be more handbags added throughout the day :)

p.s.
Karen (little sister) will be returning home this evening from her 6month Australia trip!
I'm very excited to head to the airport to pick her up...am I the only one who actually gets extremely happy visiting airports???  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment