9.10.2010

Providence, Rhode Island...

Historic Riverfront - Providence, RI

who: Solo Trip
what: Waterfire, Warwick, Roger Williams Park, Federal Hill, College Hill
when: Sat, 9-11-2010
where: Providence, Rhode Island 
how: Airplane ride, Delta - 2 hr flight from Atlanta, Georgia

On Saturday, I will be taking a 3 day trip to Providence, RI. This weekend excursion will consist of hanging out with my younger sisters, along with helping her settle into a new apartment. I look forward to truly discovering the city of Providence, unlike the last time I've visited nearly 3 years ago. There is a substantial amount of items that sis and I must purchase for the apartment, for example a toaster oven, curtains and colorful kitchen utensils. Below I have put together an itinerary for my visit to ensure that I get the most out of my stay...

Itinerary:

Saturday: Visit the historic mansions and vineyards in Newport, RI
Water Fire/ downtown Providence
Nightlife- Hookah Bar/ downtown Providence
Sunday: The RISD Museum (rhode island school of design)
Brown University (for the architecture)
Shopping for sister's apartment and decorating...
Monday: Visit Boston, MA for a day...
Tuesday: Departure

If time allows a quick excursion to Boston, MA :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment