8.14.2009

Dainty Shoes 4 Me and You




Today was another eventful day of work...which involved a shopping trip, photo shoot and preparing for class finals. I am a student at a local University for those who had no idea :) I'm studying psychology, which is hard work yet I find it to be extremely interesting and worth pursing. The estate sale was a continuation of the prior event last week. This worked in my favor because I was able to purchase additional merchandise that I did not have the opportunity to make. Also, a huge lot of shoes have been added to the shop! Did I mention that I'm absolutely in love and have been very tempted to keep a few pairs for myself!?! Free shipping is now being offered on orders $124.00 and over. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment