10.21.2009

Pumpkin Pie



Autumn has to be my all time favorite season..second runner up is Spring. There is nothing like orange leaves, crisp air, oversize boyfriend sweaters, pumpkin pie, and spice latte's to cheer up anyone's day... Not to mention, the anticipation for Halloween is always a fun. I finally purchase a pumpkin to make pumpkin pie and bread with! I'm very excited, as this will be my very first time making each. Tomorrow I am going to the Pinback concert with my sister, Karen. She introduced me to this indie band about 2-3 years ago, and instantly I felt in love. If you haven't heard of them..please have a listen here.
As for Mod Human Vintage....a huge store update has been completed! Please check back again tomorrow too...as I will be adding more vintage randomly.
I hope everyone has had a wonderful day :)

1 comment:

  1. i love pumpkin pie, i have the coolest recipe! but there's nothing like a fresh pumpkin. don't forget to carve it.

    ReplyDelete